I loved picking the marketing brains of the amazing Maggie Giele for this episode, because she's a lady who really knows her stuff. In fact, when she reached an income ceiling of £5-10K months back in 2020 and was so busy she barely had time to pee, let alone meet a friend for coffee, she decided to burn her launching business model to the ground and switch to evergreen, and within three months had her first £100K month.
In this episode, we dive on into scaling an online business and how to create content that actually leads to sales.
Press play to discover:
- The three things you need to do scale your business
- how to customise your content as you move from 1:1 to one to many
- How moving her community off Facebook onto Skool was the best thing she could have done for her program and her mental health
- How to elevate your content in to an offer that actually leads to sales
- The 5 ways to get traffic (and why social media is the slowest and hardest)
-The one question she asks when she's got to create content but has no idea what to ask (this recently led to £1000s worth of sales).
You can also grab her free training on Scaling a business with a leveraged offer and zero team: